Individual psychotherapy (private and online):
- difficulties in relationships: family conflicts, conflicts with friends and colleagues, jealousy, inability to build long-term relationship);
- grieving, loss, disappointment, loneliness, fatigue, apathy, loss of interest in what was previously pleasing;
- search for one’s borders, answers to the questions “who am I”, “what do I want”, “where and why am I going”;
- understanding your own femininity, relations with yourself and your body, age;
- fears, phobias, anxiety, crisis, panic attacks;
- psychosomatic problems;
Family counseling (private and online)::
- marital conflict;
- experiencing a crisis in a relationship;
- cheating of one of the spouses;
- disagreements on important issues – parenting, place of residence, freedom of behavior, etc.
- possible divorce;
- difficulties in intimate relationships.
- difficulties in relations with the opposite sex, with superiors, friends or just acquaintances;
- lack of support, inability to ask and receive help;
- problems in understanding with others, conflicts or tensions with people.
- inability to build a long comfortable relationship;
- difficulties with expressing oneself, one’s feelings and desires;
- anxiety, self-doubt and rejection of their own characteristics.
Languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian.